The First Step in Garage Renovation?
We’ve all seen it: The house that is the epitome of curbside appeal – until the garage door opens, revealing a disorganized mess.
If your garage’s main purpose is random storage, maybe it’s time to repurpose all that valuable space. PremierGarage of Knoxville can help you transform your overlooked and underused garage into a functional living space, starting with a custom garage floor to take your garage from frantic to fabulous.
Why consider anything beyond your standard-issue concrete garage floor?
• Protect concrete from the harsh chemicals and liquids that leak from your automobile. Even the water, salt, and snow your car brings into the garage promote deterioration and cracking.
• Cleaning is easier. Untreated concrete gives off dust, but a flooring system significantly reduces dirt and dust. It prevents materials – from cars and your other garage-based activities (gardening, building, painting) – from soaking into the porous concrete.
• Fill and cover up existing cracks for looks, safety, and protection.
• Open up new activities in your garage. It could double as a workout room, gardening center, or children’s play area.
• Increase the resale value of your home.
For a striking and durable garage floor coating that is easy to maintain, Knoxville’s PremierGarage can transform an oil-stained, pitted, and peeling epoxy-coated garage floor into a showroom quality look. PremierGarage, serving East Tennessee for more than 10 years, combines its proprietary hybrid polymer flooring system technology with their extensive industry knowledge and experience to provide a high-quality finish that is chemical, stain, and slip resistant.
The two-day process starts with technicians who diamond grind the floor to the ideal surface condition to achieve a permanent chemical bond that substantially outlives traditional epoxies. The polyurea topcoat, which cures two times harder than epoxy, provides a continuous, non-porous coating surface that naturally resists various liquids that may leak from your automobile’s engine. It’s like armor for your concrete floor. Your garage will look more “finished,” and cleanup requires only a hose or mop.
Available in dozens of various chip and color combinations, you can customize your garage flooring to fit your home and style. PremierGarage’s flooring solutions are also suitable for commercial and light industrial applications.
Discover the affordability and beauty of transforming your garage floor. Home really does begin in the garage!
PremierGarage powered by Tailored Living